Friday, April 23, 2021

4/23/21 "Before" Photos

I’m feeling particularly brave today.

I mentioned before how I didn’t want to post “before” photos of myself because I was embarrassed and ashamed.

Well, hubby convinced me to take some just to be able to see the progress I’m going to be making.

Now I’m choosing to post them for the world to see because I’m tired of being ashamed. This is me. I’m over 40, overweight and I have six months of gray quarantine hair.

I’ve never posted an unflattering pic of myself before on my author page (@rachellevaughnauthor) because I wanted to portray myself as a fabulous romance author.

In a few months, after working out and changing how I eat, I AM going to be the fabulous woman I picture in my head.

I’m posting these photos to inspire myself and others to crash down the confining walls of their comfort zone and start living the life that your body, mind and soul deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment