Wednesday, May 5, 2021

What I Eat in a Day ~ 1500 Calorie Meal Plan

Even though I’m on a 1500 calorie meal plan, I seem to be having a hard time getting up over 1200. I don’t know where my appetite has gone (no complaints!)

My typical day of eating looks something like this:

BREAKFAST
Cereal and milk: 290

SNACK
1/2 apple (split with hubby): 50

LUNCH
Baked potato, steamed veggies, fish fillet: 260

SNACK
Strawberries and 1/2 banana: 90

DINNER
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff and garlic bread: 610

πŸ‹ Lots of yummy lemon water

TOTAL: 1300

That leaves some wiggle room for another snack or popcorn during movie night.

As long as we portion things out, I’m able to still eat my favorite Crock Pot meals and even add a slice of bread in here and there.

πŸ“πŸžπŸŒπŸ₯”

No comments:

Post a Comment