Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Chapter 10: Find What Works for You

Everyone is different. Yes, I know you've heard this a million times before, but we always seem to forget when we're busy comparing ourselves to others.

The steps someone else took to lose weight might not work for you. And that's okay.

Do your research and try different things. Customize. Make what you enjoy a part of your daily life. Ditch the stuff you hate because being miserable isn't going to help you keep the weight off once you reach your goal.

Find what works for you and keep at it no matter how bizarre it may sound to someone else. This isn't their life, it's yours.


There are a lot of things to adjust in this new healthy lifestyle. Food, exercise, mindset...

I’m constantly changing my workout and still learning what works best for how I live my life.

When something isn’t working for me, I make a change instead of giving up altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment