Saturday, June 26, 2021

Chapter 13: Don't Wait

I started this weight loss journey on April 15th. It was a Thursday. I'd simply had enough of being unhappy at my current weight and size and decided not to wait another day to make a drastic change in my life and my well-being.

Don't wait until the "perfect time" to start losing weight because there isn't one. Don't put it off.

 Start now, start today. Don't wait until January 1st, don't wait another second to start eating healthy and making good choices for your body. It doesn't matter if it's in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, in the middle of the year.

Today can be the beginning of your new life!


I'm over two months into this journey and I can proudly say that I'm 16 pounds down.

If I would have waited, I'd still be back where I was in April.

Don’t wait. Do this for yourself. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment