Saturday, July 24, 2021

7/24/21

I almost didn’t post today because I didn’t really feel the need to. It’s not like I’m having a tough day and decided to binge on crappy food and was too embarrassed to post about it. Quite the opposite.

I started this account to hold myself accountable and I’ve been doing really well with sticking with my goals and keeping under my calories.

I don’t know if my mindset is just different this time around or I’m simply a stronger person, mentally and physically, but I’m not struggling as much with my relationship with food.

My willpower has been amazing and I want to get into my skinny jeans so badly that it’s going to take a lot more than the hell of perimenopause to make me falter.

Here’s to feeling like you’ve outgrown the training wheels…

No comments:

Post a Comment