Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Chapter 17: Setting Goals

After all these months of my weight loss journey, I just realized something I've forgotten to do. Set goals.

Sure, I set the general goal of losing weight when I started this whole thing, but I'm talking about smaller, baby step-type goals that you set for yourself each month.

Little goals like drinking more water, or trying a specific workout challenge are totally doable and would feel really good to be able to cross off each month.

How nice will it be to have a sense of accomplishment about something other than the numbers on the scale or the size of your clothes?

Rachelle Vaughn


Sometimes, when you are so focused on the big picture, it’s easy to overlook the little things.

I’m definitely going to start setting some smaller goals for myself each month from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment