Thursday, August 19, 2021

Chapter 21: Tuning In

When you treat your esophagus like a human garbage disposal, it's tough to keep track of the foods that are affecting your body in a negative way.

When you start eating healthier, it doesn't take long to realize which foods are problem foods for your stomach.

For example, whenever I eat salty food, I get thirstier than normal (obviously!) and it's pushed me to cut them out of my diet as much as possible. Dairy makes me bloated and isn't worth it, so I've cut down on it, too.

Just like anything else, you get out of it what you put in. Your body will respond to the fuel you choose to give it. This journey of weight loss is all about getting in tune with your body. Nourish it and it will take care of you in return.


The healthier I eat, the more healthier I want to eat!

Little by little, over the course of the past few months, I’ve been making better and healthier food choices.

Veggies used to be a side dish and now they are the star of the show. Green smoothies have become a staple. Fruit is my dessert now.

And I feel better than ever because I’m making it a priority to get my vitamins and minerals from the food I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment