Saturday, June 19, 2021

6/19/21

I’m amazed by how much we’ve changed our eating habits these past few months!

We used to split a whole loaf of garlic bread to go with a huge dinner. Now, on the rare occasion that we even eat bread, I have one small slice.

I used to fill up a big bowl of cereal, cramming in as much as I could. Now, I measure it out according to the serving size and it ends up being at least 1/4 of what I used to eat for breakfast.

Dessert used to be eaten after every meal and now I’ve gone completely without because I don’t even have a craving for it anymore. (btw 2 donuts used to be considered dessert after a breakfast of eggs, sausage, hash browns and toast)

These are just a couple of examples of some of the “little” things that sure make a big difference when you’re trying to lose weight.

Posting this publicly feels shameful, but I’m proud to say that we don’t eat like that anymore. And I can’t imagine ever doing it again.

Our groceries last us so much longer now that we’re counting calories and that is also saving us money as we lose weight.

A win-win for the Vaughn’s!

🚫🍩🍩

No comments:

Post a Comment