Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Chapter 16: Documentation

When I started this weight loss journey, the first thing I did was take "before" photos.

Looking back, I really wish I would have taken measurements as well because not all of my results are reflecting on the scale.

In three months, I have gone down almost three sizes and it would be nice to be able to report how many inches I've lost as well as pounds.

No matter how I've chosen to document my progress, I know that those "after" photos are going to feel awesome to post...

Rachelle Vaughn

Tomorrow is my big monthly weigh-in and I’m more excited about taking progress pics than finding out what the scale says.

I can’t believe we’re already at the three month mark! So glad I’ve stuck with this weight loss plan!

There’s no turning back now…

No comments:

Post a Comment