Tuesday, August 31, 2021

8/31/21

So long, August!

This was the first month I set monthly goals for myself. How’d I do? Well, let’s see…

~ I drank a minimum of 64oz water per day. The longer I do it, the more it becomes part of my routine.

~ I filmed all of my workouts this month (there were only 5 because I scaled way back after burning myself out in previous months).

~ When I set my August goals, I was overzealous and added two workout challenges. I did do the kettlebell workouts every week, but didn’t get to the pilates challenge. There’s always next month!

~ I got into, far into, the 180’s and am on my way to the 170’s!

~ I didn’t eat over 1500 calories per day. Most days I was way under because ever since I started packing my diet full of veggies and water, I can’t seem to get the numbers up, even though it feels like all I do is eat.

✨ I also came out of hiding here on my account and that was a big milestone for me. I had a birthday this month, so I guess that helped compel me to embrace the body I’m in, even if it’s still a work in progress.

So, I’d say it’s been a pretty productive month. I like the idea of setting small, totally achievable monthly goals for myself in addition to that monumental be-all-end-all goal of getting into a specific clothing size.

Tomorrow I’ll post my goals for September as we coast into autumn and check another month off this roller coaster of a journey…


No comments:

Post a Comment