Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September 2021 ~ Monthly Goals

All right, September, here we go!

Here are my goals for the month…

~ Ever since I upped my water intake, the pounds have started to come off a little easier, so I’m going to keep drinking at least 64oz per day.

~ The 1500 calorie meal plan I’ve been on these past 4 1/2 months has been working out great.

~ I’d like to work on my posture and try to stop the bad habit of hunching over all the time.

~ I’ve been working on writing several different books at the same time (sometimes my brain just works like that) and it would be really nice if I could switch my focus onto just one and finish it already!

~ Last month I got carried away and challenged myself to do a pilates and a kettlebell workout and it didn’t end up happening, so this month I’m going to pick just one to complete. I haven’t decided if I’m going to keep doing weekly kettlebell or switch to something else.

~ Getting into the 170’s would be awesome! At my last monthly weigh-in 2 weeks ago, I was only 5.4 lbs away from the 170’s and that seems like a totally doable goal for this month.

~ Doing standing yoga every single day (for 2 months straight) ended up hurting my knees, but I’d still like to work it into my weekly routine and not abandoned it altogether.

~ I just want to keep up this good momentum during the month of September. I have roughly 30 more pounds to lose, which means I’m already halfway to my goal!

Hopefully September will be another productive month in the weight loss department…


No comments:

Post a Comment