Sunday, August 15, 2021

August Monthly Weigh-in

Whoohoo!

I lost 9 pounds! šŸ‘

šŸŽ‰ That means I’m down 27 pounds in 4 months!

I’m always leery about weigh-in day because I never know what that scale is going to say.

FINALLY, I’m starting to see some bigger results! And it’s all because I made some changes.


Things that changed this month:

~ I drank a minimum of 64oz of water per day

~ I switched fiber supplements

~ I eased back on exercising

~ Added green smoothies into my diet


Things that stayed the same:

~ Not eating over 1500 calories per day


I don’t know if one change in particular is the reason I’m in the 180’s all of a sudden, or a combination of all of them, but I am over the moon right now.

Drinking all that water has to have helped and when I say I eased back on exercising, I mean I haven’t done any at all this month besides the 2 times of kettlebell to meet my once a week challenge for my August goals. That’s a big change from working out 6 days a week during those first 2 months!

The big lesson here is to not be afraid to make changes and switch things up when they aren’t working for you.

YOU are the one driving this crazy bus, so it’s okay to get off the highway and take a back road.

šŸšŒ

No comments:

Post a Comment